第50章 老大和跟班
经过一番激战,马克思警长和格雷格终于从敌人的手中夺回了银行。
“Are they drug hunters?(他们是猎毒师?)”格雷格从敌人的身上看到了猎毒师特有的纹身。
“Aren't you unwilling to e? Why did you change your mind again?(你不是不肯来吗?为什么又改变主意了?)”马克思警长问道。
“Ginny is missing, I suspect they did it!(金妮不见了,我怀疑是他们干的!)”格雷格道。
“Anyway, if you're willing to e, I still want to thank you!(不管怎么样都好,你肯来我还是要谢谢你!)”马克思警长微笑道。
“Please put away your hypocrisy, I'm not for you, I'm for Ginny!(请收起你的虚情假意,我不是为了你,我是为了金妮!)”格雷格冷冷地道。
“I understand. Wele to join my friend!(我明白,欢迎你的加入我的朋友!)”马克思警长道。
“Come on, I didn't say I wanted to join you. I came to see you purely because I wanted to understand the organization of Poison Hunters.(少来,我并没有说要加入你,来找你完全是因为想要了解猎毒师这个组织。)”格雷格道。
“You're right, they're drug hunters, but I don't know if they caught Ginny.(你说的没错,他们就是猎毒师,但是不是他们抓了金妮我就不知道了。)”马克思警长道。
“Who is their boss?(他们的老大是谁?)”格雷格问道。
“Their leader's name is Antonio, and he es from a Jewish family.(他们的老大叫安东尼奥,他出自一个犹太人的家庭。)”马克思警长道。
“Their leader is a descendant of Jews!(他们的老大是犹太人的后代!)”听马克思警长这么说,格雷格吃惊地道。
“That's right! It is said that he established the organization Poison Hunter because his parents were ostracized and persecuted. He wanted to avenge every anti Semitic person and threatened to let them die without a burial ground.(没错!据说他是因为父母受到排斥和迫害,所以才建立猎毒师这个组织的。他要向每一个反犹的人士复仇,并扬言要让他们死无葬身之地。)”马克思警长介绍道。
“Okay, so he's a paranoid religious figure!(好吧,原来他是一个偏执的宗教分子!)”格雷格道。
“Yes, he's just a paranoid bastard!(是的,他就是一个偏执的混蛋!)”马克思警长道。
“So Ginny's current situation is too dangerous! Sheriff Marx, Antonio, where is he now?(那金妮现在的处境太危险了!马克思警长,安东尼奥他现在在哪里?)”听完马克思警长的介绍,格雷格因为过于担心而激动地道。
“I think this question should be answered by personnel within his organization, don't you think?(我想这个问题应该由他组织内的人员来回答,你觉得呢?)”说着,马克思警长将一名俘虏推到了格雷格的面前。
“Did you catch Ginny?(是不是你们抓了金妮?)”格雷格望着那名俘虏道。
“I don't know, even if it is not in our group. Although we all belong to the organization of Poison Hunters, we do not act in unity, but rather in groups. This way, even if one group is attacked, it will not disrupt the deployment of other groups.(我不知道,就算是也不是我们这一组的。虽然我们都属于猎毒师这个组织,但我们并不是统一行动,而是分组进行。这样就算是哪一组遇袭,也不会打乱其他组的部署。)”那名俘虏回道。
“Where is your boss Antonio now?(你们老大安东尼奥现在在哪?)”格雷格继续问道。
“No one knows where our boss is. We rely on signal flares. When we see signal flares in the sky, we will gather at the place that the boss has agreed with us in advance, and then he will convey orders to us.(没人知道我们老大在哪,我们是以信号弹为准,看到天空发出信号弹,我们就会在老大事先跟我们说好的地方聚集,然后他再给我们传达命令。)”那名俘虏道。
“This guy is very cunning, it seems that catching a claw is useless.(这家伙很狡猾,看来抓到一个爪牙也无济于事。)”马克思警长无奈地道。顿了一下,马克思警长对着银行里的人质道:“Leave now, you are free!(快离开吧,你们自由了!)”
“Let's go, Greg. Come back to the police station with me first!(走吧格雷格,先跟我回警署再说!)”在人质都离开后,马克思警长搂着格雷格向外面走去,也不看格雷格那难看的要死的脸色。
“Melissa, please answer. What is the situation in each district now?(梅丽莎,听到请回答,现在各区的情况怎么样?)”走出银行,马克思警长按着对讲机上的通话键道。
可反复几遍对方都毫无反应。
“No, it seems that there's an accident at the police station. Oh, no, Melissa is in danger!(不好,看来是警署出事了,糟了,梅丽莎有危险!)”马克思警长预感不妙道。
接着,马克思警长和格雷格还有那名一直守在外面的男警员一起驱车赶回了警署。
当他们三人踏入警署的那一刻,他们被震撼住了。
此时的警署已不是他们原来见到的那个样子。警署内乱的一片狼藉,四处都散落着本该归档的纸张,本来办公桌上放的好好的几台办公电脑全被砸坏,各区的监控系统也遭到了不同程度的破坏,本来关在警署内的几名还未被定罪的犯人也都无影无踪了,而关着他们的铁门却是那么放肆的敞开着。再看铁门的门口,梅丽莎血淋淋地趴在地上,睁着一双她再也无法闭上的眼睛,就那样不甘心地死去了。
“Bastard, they actually killed Melissa!(混蛋,他们竟然杀了梅丽莎!)”马克思警长愤怒地道。
“Sheriff Marx, we're even now. I think your mood should be as bad as mine now.(马克思警长,我们扯平了,我想你现在的心情应该跟我一样那么糟。)”格雷格道。
“Tell me quickly how to find your boss!(快告诉我,怎么才能找到你们老大!)”马克思警长拿枪指着那名俘虏咆哮道。
“Sheriff, I have already told you, I really don't know unless our boss proactively contacts me.(警长,我已经告诉过你了,我真的不知道,除非我们老大主动联系我。)”那名俘虏再次解释道。
“Sheriff Marx, it seems that relying on police status cannot solve the problem, right?(马克思警长,看来靠着警察的身份并不能解决问题对吗?)”格雷格道。
“Greg, are you mocking me?(格雷格,你是在嘲笑我吗?)”听格雷格这么说,马克思警长好似一颗被引燃了的炸弹。
“Okay, that's not what I meant. Look at your terrible mood!(好吧,我并不是这个意思,看在你糟糕透顶的心情上!)”格雷格道。
“Stinky boy, it's better if you're telling the truth!(臭小子,最好你说的是真的!)”马克思警长瞪着格雷格道。
“Special circumstances require special measures, and I hope Sheriff Marx can allow me to proceed with my actions.(特殊情况就要用特殊手段,希望马克思警长能够允许我接下来的做法。)”格雷格道。
“Greg, what do you want to do next?(格雷格,你接下来想怎么做?)”听格雷格这么说,马克思警长预感到不妙。
“I have a powerful and powerful thing in my hand, which can turn the world around.(我手里有一件很厉害很厉害的东西,这东西足可以扭转乾坤。)”格雷格道。
“What is so powerful?(是什么东西这么厉害?)”马克思警长好奇地问道。
“It's something that can shake both black and white!(是一件足可以撼动黑白两道的东西!)”格雷格微笑道。
“Stinky boy, stop being so close and tell me what it is?(臭小子,别卖关子了,快告诉我是什么东西?)”马克思警长催促道。
“Sheriff Marx, if it's inconvenient for you to e forward with the next matter, let me handle it!(马克思警长,接下来的事你不便出面,就让我去着手办吧!)”格雷格道。
“What are you talking about? Why is it inconvenient for me to e forward? I am the sheriff, how could this matter be without me?(你说什么呢?为什么我不方便出面?我可是警长,这件事怎么能少了我?)”马克思警长不服气地道。
“It is precisely because you are the sheriff that it is inconvenient for you to e forward.(正是因为你是警长,所以才不方便出面。)”格雷格道。
“What is the reason behind this?(你这是什么道理?)”马克思警长不解地道。
“Because all the people I'm going to e into contact with next are the worst, most ferocious, and darkest gang leaders, as a police chief, it's inconvenient for you to e forward!(因为我接下来要去接触的全部都是最坏、最凶、最黑的黑帮头目,所以做为警长,你才不便出面嘛!)”格雷格道。
“Are you going to use them? They're just a bunch of scumbags! Besides, how do you know they will definitely listen to you?(你要去动用他们?他们就是一群人渣!更何况你怎么知道他们就一定会听你的?)”马克思警长震惊地道。
“Except for that powerful thing, everything else depends on luck.(除了那件很厉害的东西之外,其他的就看运气了。)”格雷格道。
“No, this matter is too dangerous, you can't do it!(不行,这件事太凶险了,你不能干!)”马克思警长反对道。
“If I don't do this, I won't be able to save Ginny or change the current situation.(如果我不这么做,就救不回金妮,也改变不了现在的境况。)”格雷格道。
“If you must do this, you must take me with you. I don't trust you alone!(如果你非要这么做的话那就必须带上我,你一个人我不放心!)”马克思警长道。
“Do you want to participate in this matter? You're the sheriff, how do you deal with those gang leaders? And some of them have had grudges with you.(你要参与这件事?你可是警长啊,你怎么面对那些黑帮头目?并且他们中有的还跟你有过仇怨。)”格雷格问道。
“This is simple. I can hide my identity as a police chief without wearing police uniforms. Now you are the boss, and I am your attendant.(这个简单,我可以不穿警服,收起警长的身份,现在你才是老大,我是你的跟班。)”马克思警长笑道。
“Are you sure you want to do this? Are you really willing?(你确定要这么做吗?你真的甘心?)”格雷格有些不敢相信。
“Of course, I once said that for Miami and Florida, I would be willing to kneel for you, and that's nothing.(当然,我曾经说过,为了迈阿密,为了佛罗里达,让我给你下跪我都愿意,这又算得了什么。)”马克思警长道。
“Okay, that really hurts you, Sheriff Marx.(好吧,那真是委屈你了马克思警长。)”格雷格道。
“No, boss, I'm your little attendant now, not some sheriff!(不,老大,我现在是你的小跟班,不是什么警长!)”马克思警长笑道。
“Let's go, follow me and go to my place to pick up the most powerful thing together.(走吧跟班,一起去我那里取那件最厉害的东西。)”格雷格道。
“Wait, boss, what about this guy?(等一下,老大,这家伙怎么办?)”马克思警长望了一眼那名俘虏道。
“Don't kill me, I won't report it. If the boss doesn't contact me, I won't have a chance!(不要杀我,我不会去报信的,老大不联系我,我根本就没机会啊!)”那名俘虏道。
“According to me, it's better to kill him before he goes to report.(依我说还是杀了好,省得他去报信。)”格雷格回头看了一眼那名俘虏道。
“Knock him unconscious and let him live and die on his own!(把他打晕让他自生自灭吧!)”说着,马克思警长从后面一下打晕了他。
“Sheriff Marx, you said I'm the boss, you're just my attendant. Why make your own decisions?(马克思警长,你说过我是老大的,你只是我的跟班而已,为什么要自作主张?)”格雷格不满地道。
“Boss, could you also take care of my emotions? After all, I am a police officer. How can I just say 'kill'?(老大,也请你照顾一下我的情绪好吗?我毕竟是警察嘛,怎么能说杀就杀?)”马克思警长道。
听马克思这么说,格雷格一脸的无语。
此刻,那名从酒吧逃脱出来的女服务生仍在孜孜不倦地用石头砸着密道门上的那把大锁,虽然这看起来并没有什么作用。
突然,一名从银行漏网的猎毒师慌慌张张地跑了过来,眼看着,那名女服务生就要暴露在他的面前。
在他即将要跑到那名女服务生面前的时候,那名女服务生终于鼓足勇气先下手为强,搬起手中的大石头砸在了那个猎毒师的头上。
顿时,那个猎毒师倒在了地上,头上血流如注。
紧接着,女服务生在他的身上搜索了起来,希望可以找到一些她用得上的东西。
终于,她找到了一把枪,并且那把枪里还有子弹。
喜出望外的女服务生立即拿枪对着那把她努力了好久都未能打开的大锁开了一枪。锁,终于被子弹破坏掉了。